- 1-pc. 1/2 in. drive torque wrench,28-210 N.m. with 45 Tooth.
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
- Simple and Reliable: “Click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
Bangrui 72Tooth Profession Tools Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench (45Tooth 1/2Drive. 28-210N.m.) Aligned to an exactness of +/4%, the Bangrui 1/2 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench allows you to work with certainty, taking out speculating and the basic inclination to overtighten latches. Effectively fixing clasp to a vehicle or hardware maker's force details guarantees parts are appropriately gotten without being harmed. Straightforward and simple to utilize, this wrench has a reversible tightening head that drives latches in the two ways and measures force the clockwise way. To gauge force, set the ideal worth on the handle scale (foot pounds or Newton meters) and start fixing the latch. At the point when the preset force esteem is reached, a solid mechanical activity inside the handle creates a tick you can hear and feel, making you aware of quit applying power. Worked for steady execution and long stretches of reliable help, the mechanical plan needn't bother with batteries, and the allsteel development has no plastic parts to break or wear out.